Java Fern Suddenly dieing...

Well I have posted 2 time tonight, so why not respond with
a question that is the focus of this list.
	I recentyl had a bunch, about 40 or so leaves
of java fern die off on me. The bunch started out as 3 small plants of
about 5 leaves each on a wood log. Out of nowhere, the leaves started to
turn brown, like it was 'Java Fern Fall'. So right now I lost all
my java fern that hide a nice big heater. Any reason why??
Everything else in my tank is growing, including apisto fry,
a half dozen crypt sp. and several other java ferns in other parts of
this lovely tank. Thanks!!

Mike

|   mcgrath at mad_scientist.com  |
|  www.citilink.com/~mcgrath   |