Re: Aponogeton Undulatus "Flower Stalk"

>Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 22:11:50 -0500
>From: Jamie Howton <jhowton at fotofab_com>

[big snip]

>What do you think caused this "bloom", perhaps the sudden increase in
lighting >intensity?

I've found that my aponogeton crispus can be made to flower on demand by
varying its lighting interval.  All I have to do is turn the light back on
after it's gone off for a couple of hours one day, and it will flower the
next week.

David W. Webb           Texas Instruments
(972) 575-3443 (voice)  http://www.dallas.net/~dwebb
(214) 581-2380 (pager)  2145812380 at alphapage_airtouch.com