[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aponogeton Undulatus "Flower Stalk"
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com (Aquatic-Plants)
- Subject: Re: Aponogeton Undulatus "Flower Stalk"
- From: "David W. Webb" <dwebb at ti_com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 18:27:02 -0500
- Conversation-Id: <BMSMTP87065068313a0206807 at dsks52_itg.ti.com>
>Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 22:11:50 -0500
>From: Jamie Howton <jhowton at fotofab_com>
>What do you think caused this "bloom", perhaps the sudden increase in
I've found that my aponogeton crispus can be made to flower on demand by
varying its lighting interval. All I have to do is turn the light back on
after it's gone off for a couple of hours one day, and it will flower the
David W. Webb Texas Instruments
(972) 575-3443 (voice) http://www.dallas.net/~dwebb
(214) 581-2380 (pager) 2145812380 at alphapage_airtouch.com