Re: Apon Undulatus "flower stalk"

<<Anyway, finally, to the point:  this Apon. Undulatus has sent up what looks
like a spear head on a very fast growing stalk.  It reached the surface of
the tank in two days and is now (4 days) approximately 4 feet long. >>

I have one that has sent up three stalks in the past month. I had to move the
flower spikes from under the lights, it reaches out of the water with little
white flowers and then dries up. The stem has made circles in the tank and
the flower head grows out of the water. FWIW, I don't use any fertilizer
except the fish load. I use yeast co2.
Enjoy,
Bruce