Adding iron to new tank

Yesterday I planted two new 120 gallon tanks, and treated the water with
Kent's RO right (They were fille with RO, deionized water) and Seachem's
"Flourish" to add nutrients for the plants.  The dosing instructions on the
Flourish are "102 mL for each 50 gallons once or twice a week."  I added 4
mL to each tanks last night.  This morning my Sera iron test reported no
iron.  I added another 4 mL to each tank today, waited a couple hours for
thorough mixing, and tested again.  Again zero.

I don't want to add more for fear of over doing it.  What should I do next?

Frank.
-----
The very act of seeking sets something in motion to meet us;
something in the universe, or in the unconscious responds as if
to an invitation.  - Jean Shinoda Bolen

http://home.istar.ca/~fir