fertilizer ??????

I went to my local garden shop and found a fertilizer with chelated iron that
I would love to try on my aquatic plants, but I want to be sure it won't hurt
my fish. It contains the following: Chelated Copper .05%
                    Chelated Iron     3.25%
                    Chelated Manganese .15%
                    Chelated Zinc  .15%
These are all derived from sulphates. The brand name is fertilome.  If it
would work, it would last me forever, I'm sure, it's so concentrated.Has
anyone ever used anything like this?  What would you suggest as a dosage? The
thing that got me thinking about this was an old article  by Frank Greco and
he advised using chelated iron and epsom salts (magnesium supply) at the rate
of a drop per gal per month, with a solution of so much in a pint of water.
Thanks for any info.
Kim