Laterite clay questions..

Someone mentioned the red clay dust from canada to use for a planted tank.
I use a product called 'Substrate Gold'. From what I have been told, this
stuff is trucked in from Pennsylvania, and the fine drypower is about
1/12381387927892173982189 the cost of Dupla, and my tank rules. I wnt from
growing simple plants to having a gorgoues tank. Dupla is nice, if you
don't mind sacrificing all that other fun stuff todo with money.
Anyways, just is just my thought. Cant hurt to trey it in a 10g tank,
before tossing it in your 100g.
|   mcgrath at mad_scientist.com  |
|  IF YOU SEND ME JUNK MAIL,   |
| I WILL RUIN YOUR PUNY LIFE   |