Bluegreen Algea vs Greenwater

I've been battling the bluegreen monster. For the last week and a half, the
lights have been off and the BG has been loosening up and floating around
and some of it has been removed by the filter. Today I turned on the lights
and dumped 5 gallons of green water in the 29 gallon tank in the hopes that
green water would out-compete the BG and that later on, I can do a massive
water change to nuke the greenwater. Stay tuned, results will be posted.

Paul

Paul Nicholson               Electronic Imaging Systems, Inc.
TEL 805 532 1068             5148 Commerce Avenue, Unit F
FAX 805 532 1065             Moorpark, CA 93021 U.S.A.
paul at eisusa_com		     http://www.eisusa.com