Administrivia

Changes have been made in the "bounce" aliases for the APD.   In order to
prevent "digests-within-digests" any submission containing any part of the
intro (including the index of articles, the headers, or the Web page
information at the end of the digest will cause the post to bounce to me.
I will *not* edit these posts and forward them to the list so be certain to
do all the necessary editing before sending your post to the APD on its
way.   -Cynthia