Re: Anachris

Dave,

When I first set up the tank, it was heavily planted, but not with
anachris.  I have some java moss, java ferns, water sprite, water
wisteria (sp?) and a few other plants I forget (no crypts though).
Within  a month, the algae was taking over.  That's when I got the snails
and SAE.  I cut back the light too.  I wasn't doing any fertilizing.
Within another month, only the java moss was still alive (barely).

This would seem to indicate a chemical attack, right?