Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #849

<< This is, honest to God, not a commercial plug, but I do know where you can
 get some cables cheaper than I've ever seen them before. Maybe you'd better
 email if interested. They aren't Dupla or anything, the guy makes them
 himself. 50 watts for something like $37 and 25 watts for about $30. Let me
 know if interested
 Luvskribs at aol_com

Hi guys, I got some replies on this, and when I tried to let one person know
who to contact, the mail was returned. So contact PCFCDRAGON, and he can fix
you up.
Kim