Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #850

On 07/23/97 at 03:48 p, Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic
Plants Digest) said:

>I am one of those people whose mailreader doesn't wrap long lines.
>Therefore my suggestion to you is, that you hit your return button
>once in a while. This will cause your postings to actually be
>read.

Sorry to hear that.  I guess if you cannot find access to a mail
reader that treats incoming mail correctly, I don't care if you can
read them or not.  Meant in a friendly way, of course.

--

Dave Gomberg, FormMaestro!                     http://www.wcf.com
gomberg at wcf_com