Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #848

<< Hi fellow aqua farmers,

 About substrate heating, I finally have the time to try substrate
 heating.  I know there is a lot of talk still about this, so I thought
 I'd ask some Qs about it.

This is, honest to God, not a commercial plug, but I do know where you can
get some cables cheaper than I've ever seen them before. Maybe you'd better
email if interested. They aren't Dupla or anything, the guy makes them
himself. 50 watts for something like $37 and 25 watts for about $30. Let me
know if interested
Luvskribs at aol_com
Kim