Onion plant

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 97 16:04:47 EDT
From: Tim Ayers <tayers at mn26_ejv.com>
To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
Subject: Onion plant

A couple weeks ago I asked for help identifying a green onion looking
plant I bought at a local pet shop thinking it might be some form of
Crinum sp. Paul K. responded saying that maybe it _was_ a green onion
sold by an unscrupulous merchant. I wanted to let you all know that
Paul was right. :-} The roots rotted away very quickly.

Well, now I know what a Crinum species doesn't look like. I've had
other far more expensive learning experiences.

Hope you have a very nice day, :-)
Tim Ayers                                        tayers at bridge_com
St. Paul, Minnesota                        www.primenet.com/~ayers
Bridge, Inc.                                        www.bridge.com