Re: LaMotte narrow range pH Test

Betsy George wrote
> Does anyone have a source for the LaMotte
> narrow range fresh water pH test kit?

According to the LaMotte Web site this kit uses Bromthymol Blue as
the indicator as do most(if not all) of the kits in this pH  range.
This includes  the Wardley kit which you can buy for about $2 . The
main difference appears to be  in the type and quality of the
comparator or chart they give you to read the pH. I found that after
using these kits for awhile you don't need the charts as you learn
what colors to look for to assure that the pH is in the desired
range.
Jim Spencer   Sayre, PA
jrs at cyber-quest_com