[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

cooling fans

You can buy a 12V DC Wall Transformer(power supply) for about 4 or 
$5.  They generally are rated between .3 and 1 amp.  The 12V fans use 
about .1amp so you can run more than one fan off the power supply.  I 
think the 12v fans may be a better choice than the 115V fans because 
they come in smaller sizes and cost about half as much.
A good source for the fans and power supplies is All Electronics 
Jim Spencer   Sayre, PA
jrs at cyber-quest_com