Plant leaves turning reddish

My 55 gallon setup has been doing beautifully these last two months and
the plants are growing very well with my now non-leaking C02. However,
lots of the plants have leaves that look reddish instead of the original
green.  The reddish hue seems to follow the veins of the leaves,
especially on the bigger leafed plants. Any ideas on what this means?
Are they missing some nutrient? I have fed them only with broken bits of
pond tabs and I change 10-15% of the water every 5 days or so (I have a
fairly heavy fish load).

Is it some kind of algae? My algae eaters nibble at the leaves but the
coloration seems to be in the leaf itself rather than something attached
to them, although the texture of the leaves is rougher than the green
leaves.