Anyone from my area?

I'm starting up a new tank, 20 gals and I'm going to try a 'no filter'
approach.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else on the list might be in the Qualicum
Beach BC area (or Parksville... heck even Nanaimo), who might be willing to
part with any extra plant trimmings they might have :-)

Prices for new plants around here are outrageous.

(I have Ghost shrimp if you'd consider a trade).

TTYL

- Paul

-------------------Kudosnet Communication Services--------------------
webmaster at kudosnet_com                            ph/fax: 250-752-1539
www.kudosnet.com                             toll free: 1-888-424-7368
-->Talk to us online using Internet Phone, private group 'kudosnet'<--
         FileMaker Pro ISO magazine: http://www.iso-ezine.com/
           BC Renter's Guide: http://bc-renters-guide.bc.ca/

Have you entered our contest yet?
http://bc-renters-guide.bc.ca/mall/contest.phtml