Re: poor results

> Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 15:25:38 PST8PDT
> From: "Darrell Roze" <ROZE at excaliber_commerce.ubc.ca>
> Subject: poor results

[rip, hack, chop]

Patience is a *virtue*.  If I read things right, you set the tank up 2
months ago, you've already rebuilt it once, and you're contemplating a
third configuration.  Sit back and wait a while.  It takes 2 to 3 months
for a new aquarium to get established.

Aside from that, you might try a few different plants.

Roger Miller

from Albuquerque, where the sound of lawn sprinklers punctuates a
cool and dry, high desert morning.