Snail/Vermiculite

I have been using soil/worm poop/vermiculite in three different setups for
over 7 months now with absolutely no problem from MTSnails.  They
typically come out at night, which is when I sneak up on them with my
flashlight.  Oh, I remember the days of being a fledgling aquarist when I
would sneak up on my aquarium at night which was newly stocked with MTS
hoping upon hope that I'd actually get to see these nocturnal scavengers.
I still enjoy this sometimes :-)  Anyway, I've had no problems nor have I
heard of any.  YMMV

Miles Morrissey   Easthampton, MA - USA
mmorriss at sophia_smith.edu