[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


     The Plants FAQ tells one to putchase the chemicals for PMDD "at
hydrp[pmocs shopsor garden supply stores".  I have tried every imaginable
place for them, and no one has even heard of "Chelated Trace Elements MIx". 
     The  same for laterite in pottery supply companies.
     I see on the newsgroups that many people use PMDD or laterite. Do either
of these go by another name?  How do all thase people get this stuff? Is
laterite a trade name? 
     I would appreciate help on aquiring these substances
     Please post or email:
HPach at aol_com