[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: killies at mejac_palo-alto.ca.us, AQUARIUM at LISTSERV_CC.EMORY.EDU, BETTAS at LISTSERV_AOL.COM, pdmckinn_brackish at majordomo_ucs.indiana.edu, catfish-l at uunet_ca, apisto at majordomo_pobox.com, Cichlid.information.list at Rt66_com, CICHLID-L-request at NRM_SE, marinefish at athiel_com, Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com, multihulls at ronin_com, yachtingnet-list-request at xor_com, reefkeeping at athiel_com, aquaria-freshwater at athiel_com
- Subject: Jacques Cousteau
- From: "Mr. Fish" <tvigmny at worldnet_att.net>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 14:24:00 -0400
- References: <33B1254A.4D40 at sprynet_com> <33B13D3E.59400FD4 at worldnet_att.net>
Today is June 25, 1997
Jacques Cousteau passed from this planet to the next.
We will all remember him for his great contributions to the world and
most importantly the aquatic environment.