Re: DIY CO2

Hi, malinglist subscribers

I have keeping aquariums for several years, but it´s first now that I have
become interested in keeping aquatic plants, so I´m a beginner when it come
to plants. I´m going to start up a CO2 setup. The CO2 setups the sell in
the store is to expensive, I think. I have heard that you could build a
setup by your self with yeast, suger and water. Could any one explain to me
how this works? what to think about?, any problems with such a setup?, how
much yeast, suger and water to use? and so on.

thanks

Jimmy Andersson