Sandpoint Stuff

And George wrote:

> I think Sandpoint tried that and look where they are now.  Or look
> where they aren't, as the case may be.

The reactor for the Sandpoint CO2 unit works well and is still for sale.
 It's
manufactured in Los Angeles.  I bought one from my LFS last Saturday.
It's not made out of special plastic, but then it only costs $39.
Tucker
Automobile went out of business.  Does that mean it was a bad car?

Regards, Steve Dixon