Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #776

>Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 17:43:17 -0500 (CDT)
>From: Cynthia Powers <cyn at metronet_com>
>Subject: Re: CO2 Controllers (fwd)

It seems that there is a problem in the way your CO2 is added... maybe a
bad reactor, or not enough CO2. There is another thing to look at... it's
the light... if you have enough light with enough CO2, you might see
little O2 bubbles gettng out from the plants... If you don't see that,
there someting not sufficient...

The Dupla permanent test is a good test, even if i find it's not the
ideal wau to measure the pH and CO2 in tha tank...

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-+
| |     .-.                                             Jean-Paul
Chicheret |
| |    /   \         .-.           2, route de Dijon 21600 LONGVIC -
FRANCE |

| |/           '-'         '-'                         Fax : 03 80 31 87
82 |
-+
| jpc25 at calva_net | jpmac at planetb_fr |
Jean-Paul.Chicheret at inforoute_cgs.fr |
-+