Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #773

In <199706151948.PAA26520 at acme_actwin.com>, on 06/15/97
   at 03:48 PM, Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic Plants
Digest) said:

>I see that controllers cost about
>as much as everything else put together.   How hard is it to get
>good results without a controller?

Next to impossible IMO.  Get a LOW PRESSURE controller from a beer
brewing store.  Get one with a 0-5PSI range.  Then you can deal with
the CO2 like air from a pump.

> What issues should I be
>thinking about as I decide whether to get a controller?  (Two
>actually, for two tanks.).

Only need one tank and one controller.  Then you can run air hose to
the other tank.  Use air valves to regulate. --

Dave Gomberg, FormMaestro!                     http://www.wcf.com
gomberg at wcf_com
  Help stop Internet spam! Join CAUCE:   http://www.cauce.org/