[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Oooops!
- From: STDIXON <stdixon at bechtel_com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 09:53:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta SFMW.MUAS; Relayed; Sun, 15 Jun 1997 09:53:55 -0400
- Mr-Received: by mta SFNSP; Relayed; Sun, 15 Jun 1997 09:53:56 -0400
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: 11B67A753200
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;6455530915061997/A98184/SFNSP]
>I sit here in San Francisco and regard this .1 ppm Fe PMDD claim
>that everyone seems to make as not reproducible (at least by me).
>Using Hach and LaMotte iron test kits, I find over and over again
>that I need to keep iron at just over a trace say, in the
>.2 - .3 ppm range, or else I'm in algae trouble. I really wish
>we could get to the bottom of this issue.
Ooops! I meant to write .02 -.03 ppm iron level range. Sorry for further
confusing this confusing subject. Thanks to Jonathan Kirschner for
pointing out the mistake.
Regards, Steve Dixon