Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #769

<< see to Petru M. Banarescu, A review of the species of Crossocheilus,
 > Epalzeorhynchos and Paracrossocheilus (Pisces, Cyprinidae), Travaux Du
Museum
 > D' Histoire Naturelle "Gregore Antipa" v. 28, 1986, pp. 141-161 for more.
And
 > my usual admonitions re using "just" common nomenclature and misgivings re

 Do you have that review, Bob?  Could I get a copy of it, please?

Yes, I have the xerography-allowed legal one copy, and I'll risk making a
facsimile of it in turn... Send pvt. e-mail or some other address contrivance
and I'll fwd. Bob