Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #763

> One thing you should bear in mind is how much skill with plants and animals
> your friend has and how much time and effort he can put into maintenance.
> E.g. instead of orchids, you might be better off planting the wall with
> inexpensive tough houseplants like pothos and ivy and replace them if they
> get ratty.

Beverly

Thanks for the tip on the vivaria.  You are right on point, my friend
wants a system as maintenance free as possible.  I was thinking of
duplicating an Optimum set up with heating cables and trickle filter for
the tank with automatic everything.  He wants to run the water in the
house for a couple of weeks before I test it to see what kind of fish
would be best. This project is going to take awhile, I'll keep you
posted.

Ed