RE: "How long have you been in the hobby" survey

	I would like to thank all of you who participated in my survey titled "How
long have you been in the hobby" which was posted here in February.  It asked
three questions.  I have written the questions below either to refresh the
memory of those who have forgotten or to bring those who never recived the
survey up to speed.  For those of you who are interested, the results are
available in two different ways: either through my web page (which is still in
the early stages of production) or through email.  If you would like to view
the results online, go to: "www.chat.carleton.ca/~rasselin".
For those of you who would prefer an email version, just reply to this message
and one will be sent out as soon as possible.  Thanks again for the support.

Rick Asselin

P.S.  Sorry to those who already received this email.  I had a small glitch in
my email program.