Iron

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 21:22:48 -0700
From: "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at vrx_net>
To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
Subject: iron

I have some chelated Iron powdery stuff that I've had for years.

If I mix up a saturated solution of this stuff, roughly how many drops
per gallon should I use ?

I have a C. pontiderofolia that looks chloritic under gro lux
lights (but not other lights), is this normal or is it
indeed suffering from an Iron deficiancy?

Please reply to richard at aquaria_net and I'll summarize
here.

Thanks

--
             Y Ddraig Goch Ddyry Cychwyn

  Richard J. Sexton                richard at aquaria_net
  +1 (613) 473 1719                www.vrx.net/richard