Optimum Aquarium

About a week ago someone on this list mentioned a new site:

http://www.jpburleson.com/

I checked it out and found the Optimun Aquarium book listed there for $21.21
plus shipping so I ordered one.  I expected to get an out of stock notice
but actually received the book yesterday (with a rather high shipping charge
of $6.75).

Checking the site again this morning, I see that the price has been raised
to $29.95 but it still appears they have them in stock if anyone is interested.

Regards,
Kim Bryant
smskahj at netacc_net