Some ?s on PMDD Modifications (addendum)

	I forgot to include in my last post a couple of other points: one,
I seem to recall that there is some kind of biochemical interplay between
Cobalt and B 12, but the exact nature of this interaction escapes me.
Could someone refresh my memory?
	Also, I was wondering whether anyone has tried substituting some
Calcium Nitrate for some of the Potassium Nitrate.  In some areas (here in
Seattle, and in my other home in B.C)., the water is very soft, and some
Calcium loving plants, such as Swords (and Duckweed <g>) might suffer a Ca
deficiency in the absence of Ca fertilization.  CaNO3 -- hope
that's right sorry, no periodic table handy -- is readily available, and
relatively inexpensive, at least in agro grade.
	Could someone explain the role of insositol and choline in aquatic
plants?  I notice that Flourish includes them.

		Thanks again,
				Andrew

~^~
 ~