Lilaeopsis

I have a Lilaeopsis sp. in my 15gallon tank with two 15W fluorescent
plant bulbs. It is doing well but kind of sparse. The original portion
from the pot is still very dense and has expanded somewhat. Runners
have spread to reach about 1/4 of the tank but each blade is about 1cm
apart. Will cutting back the runners help it fill in? Or something else?

Everything in the tank is doing well. I do not add CO2. I have Tetra
Initial sticks and Tetra plant tabs in the #2 gravel substrate and I
add a little Tetra FloraPride liquid fertilizer when the Rotala
rotundifolia starts to go transparent.

Thanks in advance.
Hope you have a very nice day, :-)
Tim Ayers                                    ayers at ibex-usa_com
St. Paul, Minnesota             http://www.primenet.com/~ayers/