No Subject

>Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 18:28:44 -0400 (EDT)
>From: HPach at aol_com
>Subject: Lighting..response
>
>Ed Smith stated that he didnt get enough light from his shop lights.
Although
>they take 40W 4' bulbs, the ballast in them is for 37 watt.
>     One must either buy a more expensive fixture, or change the ballast.
>
> HPach at aol_com

Just a quick response.  Actually, the ballast that came with the fixture
specifically stated that it would ONLY use 4' 40 watt bulbs. That the
34 watt (or whatever) bulbs were not to be used.
I have alread installed an electronic ballast in the light and I was just
checking to make sure I hadn't missed some important info about
retrofitting with an electronic ballast.