Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #747

> Owen Jeffries who writes in FAMA is an advocate of Mark Weiss's Living
>  Water Vital.
>  Is this an additive that anyone has used and has positive results about?.
I have used four bottles of the instant amazon over the last 5 months with
good results, less algae ,good growth in plants and fish really coloring up.
I have also been changing water more often so maybe it is that. I am also
using  the amazon buffer the ingredients listed are Sodium Monophosphate and
pelletized humus, maybe it is all just snake oil but the tank looks good.