Stagnant Alteranthera reinckii

Anyone know the optimal conditions for Alteranthera reinckii or have a setup
where their A. reinckii is growing rapidly?

After a clipping and replanting a month back, my A. reinckii has been healthy
but stagnant, whereas my other plants are growing quickly.  I'd like to tune
my tank for A. reinckii for a few months until the clippings are full-grown
and I can sell some clippings back.

Carlos E. Munoz	  	    Crystal Semiconductor
cmunoz at crystal_cirrus.com
"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."