Re: Marine Algae

Scott:

Geothermal Aquaculture Research Foundation sells "Reef Janitors" (a
selection of marine snails and hermit crabs) that eat this algae.  You can
contact them at <algae at cyberhighway_net> or check out their web site for
lots of information at <www.garf.org>

Good luck and I guarantee that you will have success with their advice!

Merrill