First step!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I got the four 40w fluorescent fixtures
& bulbs today! I went with GE Wide Spectrum Plant & Aquarium bulbs ($5.97
ea. at Wal-Mart). I must admit that I did stoop down tot he level of
"Lights of America". Each fixture holds 2 bulbs, and 2 fixtures fit very
nicely on my 55g. I'm very impressed with the results; bright, even,
balanced light.

Next step: Prepare the substrate! Dupla Laterite or Flourish tablets?

Elam