nutrient deficiency syndrome

	Hi all, I've recently noticed that all the new leaves on my sword
plants have brown veins.  Everything else seems OK.  This has happened
before when I had just setup the tank.  What type of deficiency might this
be?
My tank is a 72gal with four 4foot T8s on for 8hrs/day.  yeast CO2, 9dGH,
5dKH, 7.2pH.  Don't have nitrate or phosphate kits.  Substrate is silica
sand with laterite.  weekly 25% water changes and addition of Tropica
master Grow as per instructions.  Still fighting a blue-green slime algae
infestation.  TIA!

-------
"Give me 200 like minded men, and i can conquer the world;
 Give me 200 free men, and i will have 201 opinions." - Anon.