just one more thing

This is a follow up on my substrate fertilization question.  Again in both
tanks I have Vallisneria Americana and Sagitteria Natans.  the Sagitteria
is doing very poorly in the 50 gal laterite tank and very well in the 20
gallon loam/worm poop/vermiculite tank. Again water parameters are the
same and both tanks have 2watts per gallon flourescent.  The laterite
setup seems to be lacking in some way.  No under gravel heat in either
case, plenty of Co2.

Miles Morrissey   Easthampton, MA - USA
mmorriss at sophia_smith.edu