SAE's

I just visited every fish store in the city and can't find SAE's. I have
been told word for word what I have read in this ng. (bully other fish,
no such thing, you don't want those, these Flying Foxes are the same
thing, and best of all, the best way to get rid of algae is to get
plastic plants, lower wattage light, and dose the tank with chemicals).
Does anyone have info as to where SAE's can be acquired in the Kansas
City Ks. area? I am desperate, the algae is winning.
Thanks;
Mace Arnold