Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #724

In <199705221939.PAA29779 at acme_actwin.com>, on 05/22/97
   at 03:39 PM, Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic Plants
Digest) said:

> Even the el-cheapo grocery store brand now
>contains something that claims to be a deodorizer.

Exactly what has concerned me.  Bentonite (which is a clay, maybe
one of the kitty litter types) is also sold by the cubic yard and
big sack (like cement).  Dirt cheap, so to speak.  Ask a garden
supply wholesaler for the proper type of clay once you find out what
kitty litter is made from.  And post the results here!!! --

Dave Gomberg, FormMaestro!                     http://www.jcf.com
gomberg at wcf_com
  Help stop Internet spam! Join CAUCE:   http://www.cauce.org/