[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com (Aquatic-Plants)
- Subject: Re: Flourish
- From: "David W. Webb" <dwebb at ti_com>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 12:18:36 -0500
- Conversation-Id: <BMSMTP864148481175a0206807 at dsks52_itg.ti.com>
>Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 13:55:47 -0400
>From: Bjorn Straube <straube at digital_net>
> Also, is anyone using Flourish by seachem? I'd like to use it in my
>PMDD. Is this a good product? The pet store promotes it but then again
>they are trying to sell it.
I use Flourish as a base for my fertilizer, and add additional micronized
iron (unmeasured amount) to the eye dropper that I dose with. This turns
the Flourish nearly black instead of the bronze-red that it is in my
I'm only moderately impressed with Flourish, and it contains one
ingredient, a gluconate preservative that I'm not too excited about at all.
If I ever run out of Flourish (1 drop every 3 days, 1 liter jug), I'll
probably switch to PMDD.
David W. Webb Corporate Business Systems
Texas Instruments Inc. Dallas, TX USA
(972) 575-3443 (voice) dwebb at ti_com
(972) 575-4853 (fax) http://www.dallas.net/~dwebb
(214) 581-2380 (pager) 2145812380 at alphapage_airtouch.com