Re: Growing Val and Sag

If Vallisnera and Sagittaria are grown together in a well lit tank where
CO2 is scarce, the val will win and the sag will lose in the competition
for CO2.  Val is definitely more adapted to existing in crowded, low-CO2
environments.  I think that with a better CO2 supply, both could coexist.

In Jackson, Mississippi, where we had the coolest April on record.  (I
would *really* like to see the coolest July and August.)