Raccoons & ScareCrow

A bit late but just read the following today from a gardening magazine (Spring/Summer
1997) ...

"Attach the Scarecrow to the end of a garden hose and it sends a three-second
pulsating spray that reaches 35 feet (trigger by a motion detector). This Canadian
invention has been so successful that local Humane Societies recommend it. Kids love
it, too. Two-year warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee; $169 Cdn. Call
1-800-767-8658 or visit the Contech Electronics Inc. Web site:
http://www.scatmat.com."

Hope this helps...

P.S. I don't work for the above company (but I wish I did, it would be fun...).