RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #707

>Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 15:59:19 -0400
>From: "Daniel Sturman"<sturman at watson_ibm.com>
>Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #706
>
>> If people are actually interested in getting a copy of the Optimum
>> Aquarium they might want to call Pet Solutions at 1(800)737-3868 and ask
>> for item #10690105 price $22.99.  Tell them that you saw it on the APD
>> just so the person taking the order knows that I was not kidding when I
>said they might sell all
>> they have very quickly.
>
>>Well, I tried calling as soon as I got the digest and they were out of OA.
>>Does anyone have any other suggestions?
>
>>- -Daniel Sturman
>>sturman at watson_ibm.com

I was in one of the local pet stores in Minneapolis yesterday and
noticed they had a couple of copies on hand.  I didn't look to see what
the price was I just remembering seeing it on their shelves.  For those
of you in Minneapolis give A World of Fish a try.  For those of you not
in Minnesota, you may want to give them a call.  I don't know if they
will ship merchandise, but they advertise in the back of the Aquarium
Fish magazine every month.  Its worth a shot!  Phone number is
612/866-2026.  Good luck!

Wade Roelofs
Minneapolis Minnesota