The Optimum Aquarium Book

If people are actually interested in getting a copy of the Optimum
Aquarium they might want to call Pet Solutions at 1(800)737-3868 and ask
for item #10690105 price $22.99.  Tell them that you saw it on the APD
just so the person taking the order knows that I was not kidding when I
said they might sell all they have very quickly.

Sean Murphy
Fisheries Biologist

PS. Shipping is 5.99 but I think if you want the book you can live with
that.  No, I am not getting any reimbursement for letting you know about
this bargain.