Public aquariums

>Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 13:25:12 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Earle Hamilton <ehami at sunny_ncmc.cc.mi.us>
>
>I understand Baltimore has a great aquarium.  As I visit
>these public aquariums I am always amazed that my tanks look so much
>better than theirs.

I enjoyed the Baltimore Aquarium.  The rain forest exhibit was particularly
nice.  My main gripe about them was their cop-out statements regarding
corals.  They refuse to culture corals for their exhibits, so their marine
exhibits look fake.

David W. Webb           Corporate Business Systems
Texas Instruments Inc.  Dallas, TX USA
(972) 575-3443 (voice)  dwebb at ti_com
(972) 575-4853 (fax)    http://www.dallas.net/~dwebb
(214) 581-2380 (pager)  2145812380 at alphapage_airtouch.com