SAE and Algae

Hello,  I have been reading quite this newsletter for a while and want
to thank all of the contributors for their advice and help.  I am
having trouble locating the infamous SAE and would like assistance.  I
live in Denver and if anyone knows someone in this region that sells
them, please Let me know.  I would also like info on where to mail
order them from.  Another question.  Do the SAE eat thread algae.  I
have a minor problem with this right now.  Any other advice on how to
deal with this algae would be appreciated.

Jim Haynes