RE: Enclosures result in truncated Digest

My apologies to everyone for the previous waste of bandwidth on this
subject.

Hopefully, the problem is now solved.

From http://www.halcyon.com/goetter/rtfguard.htm I quote:

>>Exchange makes it very easy to send a rich text
>>message to a recipient running a client other than
>>Exchange. That recipient will see a huge,
>>unreadable chunk of encoded binary data. If that
>>recipient happens to be an Internet mailing list, five
>>thousand users will each receive that chunk.

>>Rich Text Sentry helps guard against such
>>embarrassing accidents.

I have downloaded and installed Rich Text Sentry, please let me know if I
am still polluting the bandwidth, because I cannot see the attached files
in the digest.

Regards

Jamie Howton
Operations Manager